at Bloom Academy
Each of our two year old classrooms accommodates 14-16 children and is staffed with two highly energetic and motivated teachers. Each teacher is trained in classroom and behavior management. Teachers are also experts in developmentally appropriate activities for two year olds. The third year in a child's life is a crucial time for language development and behavior management.
Weekly lesson plans and continual assessments guide the teachers in providing an environment that encourages exploration, individual positive reinforcement, and growth in their learning.
This age is a great time to introduce potty training. All our classrooms are equipped with bathrooms that include child size toilets to accommodate potty training needs. Our staff at Bloom works closely with parents to help these children as they begin and master potty training.
Quick Facts About our Twos Program
- Our Twos are known as the Red Robins
- Our Twos range in age from 2 to 3 years old
- Bloom provides organic meals & snacks
- All natural diapers, wipes, and creams are provided
- All rooms have a low teacher to child ratio
- Twos are introduced to circle time, centers & other group activities to prepare them for pre-kindergarten
- Twice daily visits to our “Little Nest” playground with eco-friendly artificial turf are enjoyed
- Introductory garden skills are integrated into the curriculum