at Bloom Academy
Each of our toddler classrooms accommodates 11 children and is staffed with two dynamic and energetic teachers that are trained in toddler developmentally appropriate practices.
The second year of a child’s life is an amazing year of growth and development. Weekly lesson plans and continual assessments guide the teachers in providing an environment that encourages exploration and growth in developmental milestones.
Children are introduced to a more structured schedule and routine. They are also provided with activities and experiences to help them excel, explore, and grow. Our Green Geese enjoy two visits daily to our “Little Nest” playground that boasts an eco-friendly artificial grass surface.
Green Geese Bloom classes are provided with a sensory-rich environment. Routines are also established that foster their quick changing needs.
Quick Facts About our Toddler Program
- Our Toddlers are known as the Green Geese
- Our Toddlers range in age from 1 to 2 years
- Bloom provides organic meals & snacks
- All natural diapers, wipes, and creams are provided
- All toddlers' rooms have low teacher to child ratio
- Our “Little Nest” playground was designed with eco-friendly artificial turf