at Bloom Academy
Bloom Academy now offers drop-in child care services! Finally, child care only when you need it!
Bloom Academy uses a platform called HoppingIn. This service is intended to give those stay at home and work from home parents a break.
Using the HoppingIn child care program, families can log in, view, book and pay for available spaces at any time and the entire process takes less than 2 minutes.
During your child’s time at Bloom, you will be connected to their day using our Procare Connect parent communication app.
Proceed to the link below to get started and start booking spaces!
Follow These Easy Steps to Get Started!
- Use the link above to register as a Hopping In user and select your desired location
- Prior to using this service for the first time, families must complete and submit a Hopping In Enrollment Packet.
- Begin booking and reserving spaces.
- Prior to your first day with us, we require you to book a school tour (if you have not already been to our school).
- Your paperwork must be on file at least 1 day prior to your first day with us.
- You can email the forms or drop them off at your desired location.
- For children under the age of 5, we will need a current copy of their immunization and physical forms.