School Age Care
at Bloom Academy
Our School Age program provides before and after school care for local elementary schools. Each of our classrooms accommodates 15-19 children and is staffed by two energetic and qualified teachers.
Transportation is provided to and from school via a full-size school bus with an experienced and highly trained bus driver that holds an active CDL with a passenger endorsement.
Bloom Academy also provides full-day care during public school closures and Camps during the Summer. Mini camps are also held throughout the year to provide parents with a safe and fun option for child care during extended breaks from school.
Campers are treated to weekly themed activities, field trips, pool visits, movie trips and much more. The camp includes breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack daily.
Quick Facts About our School Age Program
- Our School Agers are known as the Purple Peacocks
- Our School Agers range in age from 5 to 12 years old
- Bloom provides organic meals & snacks
- All-natural sunscreen & bug repellent is provided
- All school age rooms have low teacher to child ratio
- School Age children enjoy daily visits to our “Big Nest” playground with eco-friendly artificial turf, water, and sensory activities
- Assistance with homework is provided