Everything we do at Bloom Academy is with much thought. The food we provide and serve to everyone is not exception!
Most will agree a healthy lifestyle can and should be developed at a young age. We start by making sure all our meals and snacks are well balanced. We do our best to avoid adding sugars, salts and making sure to incorporate fruits and veggies as well. Along the way, we can have some culinary fun and introduce them to tastes and textures they might not otherwise have explored.
It’s very important to us at Bloom that the meals and snacks we serve are of the same quality we would make at home for our own children. You can relax knowing your child is getting the best while with us at Bloom.
Just like all our programs at Bloom, our meals and menu are well thought out.
- Bloom is a peanut free facility
- Bloom provides morning snack, lunch, & afternoon snack
- School agers are offered breakfast prior to departing for school
- Morning snack is served between 8:30 - 9 AM daily
- Lunch is served between 11 - 12:30 PM daily
- Afternoon snack is served between 2 - 3:30 PM daily
- Lunch and afternoon snack are served youngest to oldest classrooms
- Packed lunches are not necessary, but if brought, must be insulated & cooled, labeled with first/last names, and dropped off at the front desk
- Please ask your child’s teacher about bringing in a water bottle