at Bloom Academy
Each infant room has up to 8 children and is staffed with two loving and nurturing teachers. These teachers are well trained in infant and toddler appropriate practices.
We understand each child is different, so we strive to accommodate the needs of each family and requests regarding the care of their child.
Weekly lesson plans include providing a sensory-rich environment designed to stimulate and engage babies in development.
Babies are always learning and growing. Our teachers consistently provide activities for the babies in our care to safely explore the world around them.
Quick Facts About our Infant Program
- Our Infants are known as the Yellow Canaries
- Our Infants range in age from 6 weeks to 12 months
- Bloom provides Organic Formula and baby food
- All natural diapers, wipes, and creams are provided
- All infant rooms have a low teacher to child ratio
- Daily visits are accommodated for breastfeeding mothers
- Our “Small Nest” playground was designed with eco-friendly artificial turf with crawling children in mind